March 16, 2010

Intro to an Art Student

Well hello all!

I seriously am obsessed with art!  So I decided to share my inspiration and personal projects with you!  I hope you enjoy, maybe learn a little or at least find some inspiration in what I have to share.

A little info about where I am with my artistic life right now...

-I go to school at the Art Institute of Seattle where   I will be graduating with a BFA in June.
At which time I will then be heading off to get a masters somewhere else still TBD.

-Last summer I had a booth at the Fremont Sunday Market where I sold my hand made jewelry and photography.

-I have taken a handful of jewelry classes from Fusion Beads (great store!).

-Plus I'm a fidgetter which means I always have to have a project to work on.


Well now I should get back to work... scanning images for my boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment