January 18, 2011

The infamous Dolhouse

Well I fell off the face of the blogosphere for a few months but I am back in action now.

So I thought for today I would put together a little gallery of images from the Dollhouse.
I spent months building the house from painting the walls to getting working electricity in it so I can actually light up mini lamps and ceiling lights!  Even collecting all the little furniture, food and decor bits was an interesting (and time consuming) task.  I don't think the dollhouse will ever be done just as the homes we live in always seem to be flux. However the basic building out of the house is 80% completed.  I will eventually build out the attic/3rd floor when I decide what it should be and put in the dormer windows up there.  Plus the shingles need to be stained and placed!

Anyways enough about construction since that isn't what this project is about... here is the gallery of images!













These photographs are representations of the loss I feel about my mother and father being absent for most of life.

Please feel free to leave constructive comments!  While I will continue to develop this project I have also started another one which I will unveil as soon as possible.  It is great to get feedback though to see general response, find out where I am missing the mark and where I am succeeding!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment