June 29, 2010

Packing Mania

Things have been a little crazy around here... and by a little I mean a lot!

Nathan and I have been getting in all our "lasts" such as our last trip into Easy Street Records and to Red Mill for burgers... yum!
We have two lasts left... my last Bacon Waffle for our anniversary breakfast and our last trip into Pike Place.   These of course are just our "lasts before we move" no way I could never do theses things again!

However the biggest time spender lately has been PACKING!!
So much so that I think it has driven Nathan and I a little crazy.

While I was cleaning out the infamous junk drawer Nathan was watching soccer so when I found a hidden gem I decided to give him a surprise!



I pretty much used the entire can on him :)

Then a few days later when we were kind of tired of packing we busted out this coloring thing that a friend gave me forever ago!  Can't let it go to waist!  We spent the evening coloring it in together!








So we are missing some marbles now... they've been packed away in various boxes but we are almost done.  Party on the 4th and then moving on the 5th!!!  I'm excited to have some time where I have NO responsibilities besides working out, creating, experimenting and building a syllabus!

WSU here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment